- Payment is required at booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation.
- Please do not remove/move any signs, including our advertising sign.
- Please do not dispose of any signs.
- Please cancel lawn services while the greeting is installed and turn off sprinkler systems.
- If negligent damage occurs to any signs (dogs, moving, weed eaters, etc.) you will be invoiced for the cost of replacements.
- The Perfect Pic Photo Booth is not responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage that may occur by the placement of signs.
- If you must cancel your booking, you may choose 1/2 of your booking (1/2 is a retainer fee to hold your date and 1/2 is the booking fee) as a refund or you may credit the full amount toward a future booking.
- In the event inclement weather, we may not be able to set up the greeting. You will receive a full refund in this case.
- Refunds will not be given: if we are given the incorrect address; the recipient of a gifted greeting asks us to remove the yard card signs preventing us from deliver or any circumstance that prevents us from delivering that are out of our control.
- A $35 re-delivery fee will be charged if we must return to remove, move and re-setup a greeting at the correct address. This also applies if we are unable to gain access to your property and must return at a later time/day to install.
By booking with The Perfect Pic Photo Booth you agree to all of the policies listed above.
There is NO Better way to show your love and support of another than by showing them with a Yard Card as Big as your YARD!! There is always an occasion to show your love in a BIG way from Birthdays, Graduations, Anniversaries, New Baby, Baby Shower, Engagements, Back to School to just saying "I Love You!" We offer a fun, unique way to celebrate life events in those family and friends that we love the most. We can spell out any message you want! Servicing Lenawee County with the BEST Yard Card Greetings!
Skip The Card, Say it in The Yard!
Our Mission: To make your friends & family smile and know how much they are loved!